Rss Feed
  1. Paleo Recipe Favorites

    Monday, May 2, 2011


    Ever since my experiment with eating like a caveman, many people have questions about where I get good recipes for paleo eating. If you don't feel like slogging through my previous posts for great places for paleo recipes, here is a quick round-up of links, which are tried and true.

    The Clothes Make the Girl: This woman knows how to make food packed with flavor! While these recipes tend to take a little longer in the prep department, they almost always pay off for my taste buds.

    The Food Lovers' Primal Palate: Not only is this site so, so pretty, the recipes are so, so yummy. Plus, these guys go heavy on the desserts ;)

    Mark's Daily Apple: A veritable cornucopia of paleo recipes.

    Everyday Paleo: Because this woman has a family, she knows how to make quick, easy dishes. This is also where I get a lot of my snack and lunch ideas because of what she packs for her kids!

    That's what makes the short list, folks. Enjoy!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment