Rss Feed
  1. Coming Attractions

    Friday, July 8, 2011


    This is a symbol of important changes coming Jacob's and my way.

    I'm so excited that I want to share it all RIGHT now, but some important steps need to happen before I can lay it all out in public. Just know that it's *BIG* and exciting. I hope you will all follow us along as we make a huge leap of faith that involves A LOT of changes. I'll have more details at the end of next week.

    Until then, enjoy your weekend. Hopefully it's less soggy than rainy Florida. At least on the East Coast of Florida the weather held long enough to get Atlantis into space one last time. Over here on the West Coast, we're getting pummeled with rain. It's a great excuse for me to cuddle up with my latest piece of young adult fiction.



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment